- Three Class “A” Facilities in High Growth Southeast Markets
- Built in Phases from 2001-2006
- Each Location Offers High-End Finishes and Amenities
- Properties Show Well from Four-Lane Surface Roads with Strong Traffic
- Expansion Opportunities Available at All Locations with Pads Already Poured at 2 of the Properties
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire three class “A” assets in high growth markets in South Carolina and Georgia. Built in phases from 2001-2006, the portfolio spans 216,542 net rentable square feet comprised of 1,473 units and 155 rentable outdoor parking spaces. The properties show well from the road with excellent signage and visibility from predominately four lane surface roads with strong traffic flow. Each location offers high-end finishes and amenities that truly set them apart from the competition.
These assets would serve as a strong entry into these high growth markets or make an excellent addition to an already existing portfolio. Upside can be achieved by raising rates to better reflect the portfolios competitive advantage in the market and improving revenue management processes on existing tenants. A strong case can be made that these are best-in-class assets in their respective markets that will continue to attract a strong tenant base and achieve premium rental rates. The portfolio offers expansion opportunities at each location with pads that have already been poured at the Lexington and Summerville properties.