Senior Vice President Investments
Adam Schlosser is a partner in the Denver-based LeClaire Group as well as First Vice President Investments and Senior Director of Marcus & Millichap’s National Self-Storage Group. In a little over a decade, Adam has been directly involved in the successful completion of over 100 self-storage transactions totaling close to 1 billion in dollar volume. Adam believes a legacy of building strong client relationships and a career dedicated to a specialized niche are the cornerstones to success allowing him and his team to deliver unmatched advisory services. Through helping his clients achieve their goals, he has earned multiple National Achievement Awards and routinely appears in the firm’s industry leading NSSG “Top 10.” Adam is a graduate of The Ohio State University and proudly served in the Army National Guard’s 1-137th Aviation Blackhawk Battalion. While serving an 18-month deployment overseas, he earned multiple awards and decorations for leadership and outstanding service to country.
When not in the office, Adam can often be found on a Rocky Mountain trout stream fly fishing or on a pair of powder skis. His wife, two daughters, and dog are a constant reminder of what’s truly important and that taking the time to listen to others is one of life’s greatest, and most rewarding, pursuits.
- National Achievement Award | 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Sales Recognition Award | 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- National Self-Storage Association | Member
- Colorado Self-Storage Association | Member
- Urban Land Institute | Member
- The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio | BS in Financial Resource Management, Minor in Business Finance