Director of Operations
Gina Schlosser is Director of Operations for the Denver-based self storage team, The LeClaire-Schlosser Group. She has spent her entire career working with Fortune 500 companies in their relentless pursuit of operational excellence. While she did start out in a more traditional industrial engineering field — driving large-scale process improvements for Honda suppliers — she has easily shown that her talents transcend industry specialization. She worked in the healthcare sector for half of a decade and was part of the team that implemented one of the country’s first computerized order entry systems at The Ohio State University Medical Center. Later she found herself “making the donuts” (literally) at a General Mills bakery mix plant as the Continuous Improvement Manager where one of her improvement projects alone netted a multi-million dollar annual savings. And then she spent the following decade serving in various leadership roles in the retail sector with teen apparel company Abercrombie & Fitch. There, she led A&F’s global expansion efforts which saw the company grow from about 1,000 stores in one country to over 1,200 stores spread across 21 countries. She also controlled the store payroll budget totaling $1 billion annually and got to wear flip flops to work every day. These days, she’s enjoying working in commercial real estate because she gets to pull from all of her previous work experience…plus she thinks her boss is cute.
Gina likes spending her free time practicing photography, hiking in the mountains, going on road trips, and hanging out with her family. On the really good days, she gets to do all of those things at the same time.
Professional Affiliations + Awards:
- Golden View Classical Academy | Board of Directors
- Institute of Industrial Engineers | Member
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers | Member
- Society of Women Engineers | Member
- Young Executives for Success (Y.E.S!) Columbus | Founder + President (2009-2012)
- Dress for Success Columbus | Volunteer of the Year (2009), Woman of Success (2010)
- The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio | BS in Industrial Engineering, Minor in Business Finance
- Ashland University in Ashland, Ohio | MBA with specializations in Finance + International Business