Self-Storage Outpaces Expectations; Insights Into 36 Markets Across the U.S.
Demand for self-storage space exceeded expectations, as renters absorbed the majority of the record wave of construction delivered last year. The millennial generation has been a key factor supporting demand, as the cohort’s preference for mobility and smaller living spaces has led to innovative uses for storage. The proven durability and limited management intensity of these assets are beginning to attract a wider array of investors, supporting market liquidity.
- 2019 national economic and self-storage investment outlooks
- Insights on how demographics will play a key role in the future of self-storage
- Metrics and analyses of 36 metros across the United States
- Supply and demand forecasts for each metro
- Download a copy of this report today!